If you’re considering whether a young adult rehab center in Annapolis, MD, could help you or a loved one overcome addiction, know that you’re not alone. Many people face addiction, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Overdoses in Annapolis doubled during the COVID-19 pandemic, affecting many families from all walks of life.1
Red Oak Recovery®, a young adult rehab center in North Carolina, understands the challenges that young adults face when trying to recover from addiction. We can provide the tools and resources needed to navigate this difficult time.
If you are ready to take the first step on your journey to recovery, we encourage you to contact us today at 866.457.7590. We can answer any questions you have about our program and help you get started on the path to a sober future.
Should You Consider a Young Adult Rehab Center in Annapolis, MD?
If you are struggling with addiction, you may be wondering if a young adult rehab center in Annapolis, MD is right for you. When addiction takes hold of your life, it can be difficult to imagine life without it. But recovery is possible, and many people go on to lead happy and fulfilling lives after getting treatment.
When it comes to choosing a rehab center, it’s important to make sure that it’s the right fit for you. So, why might a young adult rehab program in Annapolis, MD, not be ideal for you?
- Location: Annapolis is a great city and the capital of Maryland. But it’s not necessarily the best place for young adults in recovery. Based on FBI crime data, you have a 1 in 40 chance of being a victim of crime in any given year in Annapolis, higher than the vast majority of cities in that state.2
- Program: Each rehab center has its own unique approach to treatment, so it’s important to find one that aligns with your needs and goals. At Red Oak Recovery®, we offer a young adult program that is specifically designed to meet the needs of those in recovery. Our program includes individualized treatment plans, group therapy, and 12-step support. We also offer a variety of sober recreation activities to help our clients stay engaged in their recovery.
- Cost: The cost of rehab can be a barrier for many people, but it’s important to remember that treatment is an investment in your future. At Red Oak Recovery®, we offer a variety of financing insurance plans.
Opening your mind to the possibility of treatment outside of Annapolis, MD, can help you find the right fit for your needs.
Don’t Focus Only on Young Adult Addiction Treatment in Annapolis, MD
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, it’s important to get help as soon as possible. But don’t limit your options to only young adult addiction treatment in Annapolis, MD.
North Carolina is home to incredible young adult rehab centers like Red Oak Recovery®. Our state-of-the-art facility is located on a sprawling campus, which provides our clients with plenty of opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy nature. We also offer a variety of amenities and activities to help our clients stay engaged in their recovery, including beautiful landscapes and a team of highly-skilled professionals.
Understanding and opening your communication with a professional can help you make the best decision on whether a young adult rehab center in Annapolis, MD is right for you.
Skip Young Adult Rehab Program in Annapolis, MD—Find What You Need at Red Oak Recovery®
We understand that young adults are at a crucial stage in their lives and that addiction can be a barrier to reaching their full potential. Our goal is to help our clients overcome addiction and develop the skills and knowledge they need to lead happy and productive lives.
We offer a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of our clients, including:
- Individualized treatment plans
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Experimental therapy
- Alumni program
- Dual diagnosis
- Psychiatric clinical team
Contact us today at 866.457.7590.